America's Next Top Model Toronto May 4-6 @ metro toronto convention centre
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building Hours:
Friday, May 4 noon – 9 PM Saturday, May 5 10 AM – 6 PM Sunday, May 6, 10 AM – 5 PM
Tickets: $18 online, $20 at the door, $29 VIP (access to reserved seating, VIP Lounge),
children 7 and under Free About ANTM
A spectacular shopping, fashion and beauty event for the fun, and fashionably fabulous. ANTM Live offers an insider's look into the alluring world of fashion and beauty. At ANTM Live be captivated by engaging one-of-a-kind features, while enjoying a weekend of incredible shopping, entertainment, pampering, fashion and beauty tips.
Divine Canadian Design Zone - Check out Canadian design talent in this featured area highlighting creative voices in the fashion, jewellery and accessory industries.
French Connection Style Stage – From fashion bloggers to top beauty experts, we will be your go-to spot for one-on-one tutorials and Q&A sessions with the industry's elite. Workshops will be led by the likes of Leesa Butler from the F-List, MTV’s Lucky Bromhead, Julia Seidl from Hello! and many others.
Sutherland Models Runway Training - Runway training sessions by Official Modelling Agency, SUTHERLAND MODELS will teach women how to maximize their walk to show off their best assets! Sessions will be hosted by Maha – celebrity fashion stylist, who has worked with the likes of Nelly Furtado, Amanda Marshall, Shawn Desman and Sum 41.
Celebrities from ANTM All Star edition and from the entertainment industry to appear on two stages:
Schwarzkopf Professional Main Stage appearances include:
- ANTM All Stars: Lisa D’Amato (winner of ANTM All Stars) plus competitors: Camille, Laura, Isis, Bianca, Shannon, Alexandria
- Danny Fernandes and Karl Wolf perform live
- TRiSH, will perform on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Alicia Dea Josipovic, Degrassi Star will host the Fashion Shows on Friday and Saturday
- Leon Blackwood, Choreographer will lead a spectacular dance routine in the fashions shows
- Nikki Johnson, Dance Supporter will organize the dance routine by T.D.O.T.during the fashion shows Pandora Open Catwalk appearances include:
- Farahri will perform
- Joey Bevan, Celebrity Designer and Stylist will produce an avante garde fashion Show
- Jessica Sheppard, R&B artist will perform Also:
- John Frieda Salon Stage - Alain Larivee, John Frieda Cdn Creative Consultant will offer hair style trends
- French Connection Style Stage - workshops, guest appearances and performances
- Porter Air Paparazzi Zone - unleash your top model pose
- The Beauty Bar - indulge in array of blissful free treatments
- Wild Vines - wine lounge (licensed venue)
- Tech Tap Social Lounge - transport yourself into a world of exclusive offers, technology and ideas
- The Kit Blogger Bar – all are invited to tweet, blog, update facebook and let everyone know what they’ve been up to at the event
CBS Consumer Products creators of “America’s Next Top Model live” have commissioned leading trade and consumer show organizer, National Event Management to coordinate the production, that follows Britain’s “Next Top Model live” event that premiered in London last year in 2011.
Based on the successful reality TV show - which is currently on its 18th cycle in the US - the Live show aims to bring the style and glamour to life, with fans experiencing free makeovers, being given the chance to walk the catwalk, shop for the latest brands, watch fashion shows and be given beauty advice from industry experts. They can also find out how to break into the modelling industry.